Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Teas and New Herbs

This week I've added some new teas and herbs to the shop, and still have more to go!


Today I've added my new tea Berry Berry Yummy. I didn't make it to serve any high, lofty, or remedy-like purpose...I made it to taste yummy! While it isn't just berries that is the flavor that most stands out. It has a hint of orange and cinnamon, and is wonderful as both a iced tea or hot tea. Did I mention it's great as an anti-carcinogen and anti-inflammatory? Well it is!!!


This week I'm also going to be adding my new flowery tea, Springtime Bouquet. It's light, floral, and has a wonderful flavor. With chamomile, lavender, jasmine and lemon peel its quite a pleasant tea. It reminds me of a spring day, like something I would drink at a garden tea party.




I'm also posting my new herbal tea that I designed for my friends and family battling diabetes. It's called SugarBuster and it's a one tea fighting machine. It helps regulate blood sugar, it helps reduce edema, and it tastes REALLY GOOD! I've heard some great reports from friends who are using it so I'm happy to begin selling it now.


I'm working on some new teas next week...some for taste, some for a purpose...and I am so excited to show them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment