Monday, April 6, 2009

New Items!

Got in a couple of gorgeous pendulum beads the other week and was able to work them into some very nice pendulums with chains.
This one is a very nice and solid African Jade.

African Jade is a gemstone known for its healing and stress-relieving properties. It has been thought for centuries to be beneficial for those looking to build business relationships. African Jade is associated with the throat Chakra, has been thought to speed response during crisis, and help kidney function and arthritis.
Not too shabby for a rock. ha ha

This one is Blue Tiger's Eye. I know it doesn't look blue, but it does have a small streak at the top. I have a blue blue Tiger's Eye coming in the mail and I can't wait to play with it.

Blue Tiger's Eye is also known as Hawks Eye and is known to enhance communication, understanding, and gives the user the ability to discover creative ideas that will work. Blue Tiger's Eye is also associated with the Throat Chakra, which is also known as the Chakra affiliated with speaking your mind, being fair and being heard, and expressing your ideas to others well.

Considering what I paid for the stones themselves, not to mention the sterling silver chain and added beads, I think the price, $9, is more than fair.
Tonight I bring home some new herbs that just arrived. My craft area is smelling so wonderful these days that it's on my clothes, in my hair, and people keep asking me what perfume I'm wearing. Hah! Maybe I should bottle it? mmmmm So I guess that means that this weekend I'll be doing more playing! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment