Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ack! No sales since March 19th!

Ok, breathe, just breathe. I must be doing something wrong. I know I should probably try to take better pictures of my teas but my camera is just not cooperating and it takes money to buy a new one. I know I should be trusting in the spirits and my intention to push through this but I'm struggling with impatience!

Tomorrow is the first of April, and while most see it as April Fool's day I will be posting one of my readings on sale! For the entire month!

I'm looking into new ways to promote the shop....any ideas would be much appreciated!

Oh, and today I opened up a sister shop on Artfire.com. I hope that if I spread myself out a little I might catch new and different shoppers. Fingers crossed.

http://theomintention.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment