Tuesday, March 10, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things! Part 1

I am a hopeless addict. That's right, totally addicted to Etsy! Here are some of my favorite things.

This is a gorgeous necklace with an enormous coconut wood and shell pendant.



AniasJewelry, just love that gal! Would totally trade a reading for this baby!



This is a great Morrocan tile pendant that I just saw the other day.

Gotta love ArtfulGoodies!





Faux Suede patchwork spats! Love that! What creativity!

froschdtl has dozens of spats that look great, but these are my favs.




Ok, so I'm not the big belt buckle fan in my house, but I love this store! It's like birthday and Christmas and every other gift-giving day idea for my partner rolled into one!

I don't think I've seen one that I didn't like! MnMTreasures, you rock!
So thats it for this episode kids! I'll have to do this again soon, lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment