Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Amazing Discovery

Yesterday afternoon I had a physical therapy appointment with my aunt (a very talented bodyworker) and as I laid there on the table while she poked and prodded surprisingly tender spots I thought about her partner who has been having some problems with her health. She had had many tests and been to many doctors and they believe they have narrowed it down to something, but aren't sure.
Well, while I was laying there I thought on this and what immediately came to me was that what was happening was due to her controlling nature. She has some control issues (not in a bad way, mind you) and channels that into wanting to control her partner, her family, her life, her health and the more I thought about it the more I got the image in my head of her being constricted. In fact the word I saw in my head was "constricted".
I asked my aunt how things with her were going and she told me that they had had more tests and appointments the week before and that the doctors believed that it was some kind of disease where the blood vessels constrict (her word, not mine) and don't allow blood to the brain.

So, taking that as a sign to get on with my education I enrolled this afternoon in a Chakra Clearing and Spiritual Counseling class online. It should be very interesting and I'm really enjoying listening to my new Caroline Myss audiobook. I'm almost finished and I think I may just start all over and listen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment