Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Products! Chakra Balancing Teas!

I have had so much fun making these teas. I think I nearly giggled when I saw my herb order arrive. Woohoo! I got right to work. All of the herbs are certified organic so while I can say that they are organic I can't say it's certified organic since the tea itself isn't certified once its put together. Oh well. I know it's organic, you know it's organic, thats all that matters, right?

The Root Chakra tea is my favorite of the two. A spoonful of sugar makes this tea very addicting and delicious. It has Alfalfa, Chamomile and Gotu Kola. All together they are very healthful, nutritive, and great for the immune system. Each package will include 15 tea bags. I can also make a large bag, about 4 ounces, of loose tea for anyone who prefers that. You can always convo me on Etsy and let me know. I'll even include a bleach-free muslin tea bag with it for free!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22965348


Sacral chakra tea is so mmmmmmm, yummy. It's quite potent and has a strong taste, since it contains ginger but it's not unpleasant. In fact, it's the ginger root that does the most for the chakra and the body. This tea contains Damiana, Ashwaganda, and Ginger root, and is great for balancing the chakra as well as improving energetic balance overall, increasing libido, and works well for men in terms of fertility and impotence. But you don't have to tell him that! hahaha



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22966544


I spent most of the weekend finding the right mix for these two teas and have already run out of tea bags. Ack! I have already put in an order for more bags AND more herbs for my next set of teas. Looking forward to another weekend of playing!



Now, just like I say on the Etsy site, and with any herbs, if you have a lot of sensitivities or allergies or are very ill or pregnant or nursing, or balancing your checkbook, etc, please consult a doctor before using it. Now, I won't guarantee that it will work for everyone, but I found, amazingly, that the Root Chakra tea helped me enormously with my allergies. I had a cup last night and today my partner and I drove around with the windows down...she was sneezing up a storm, her nose was so stuffed up. I was fine. This NEVER happens!! I'm the biggest ball of snot during cherry blossom season. So, if this reaction keeps happening I may need to market it as an allergy helper :) But don't tell the FDA! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment