Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday is here and we're still alive!


I'm obviously alive and kicking and it is another Monday. I've had a lot of people e-mail me to make sure I'm ok as the train I typically take from work to get back home was part of the huge train collision in Washington DC last week. Thank goodness I waited around a bit and finished up a few things or I would have been in that mess. My body is still reeling from the car accident last August, I don't even want to think what would happen to me in a train wreck with no seat belts.

We survived the weekend despite DP and I getting into a screaming match with some rude and nasty movie theater patrons (stole our parking spot and then gave us attitude when we yelled at them for it, there was some cursing, some glaring, and some threatening done) and my cat has survived his first "I'm peeing on the carpet because you aren't getting up at 4:30am on Saturday to feed me!" move. Again, there was a lot of cursing, glaring, and threatening done.

The good news is that my dear guinea pig...I mean friend...finally got one of her migraine headaches and was able to test out the new headache tea I had made and she said it worked wonders! Yay! I only get headaches in the fall because of allergies and needed someone I could test it out on. She said it was great and had the nice side effect of making her a tad loopy. Could be her constitution but I think when I get ready to sell it on my shop I might make that known...no operating heavy machinery!

No comments:

Post a Comment