Friday, May 8, 2009

New Stuff and Trading!

I made my first trade today! Woohoo! No longer am I the Trading Virgin of Etsy! I'm getting some lovely vintage Italian tissues and she's getting one of my Past Life Readings. Very exciting. I don't know if I'm more excited about getting the tissues or doing the reading...these are so much fun!

Oh, and I put up a couple more items in my shop recently. While I don't have pictures of it yet I put up my Frog's Throat Tea, my A Month in Advance spread as well as my suscription option! I know it seems expensive, but when you consider that the Month spread is $18 and 12 Month spreads is $130 you'll realize what a deal it is.

I have a lot of plans this weekend...hoping to solidify my brand once and for all. My problem, I think, is that I had to pick a niche! I want to do readings, but I also want to work with herbs, and I also like crocheting and will be doing more of that, and I want to create my own brand of healing bath products. How do I create a brand that encompasses it all????


Have a wonderful weekend all!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lol Frog's Throat tea is a fantastic name! It brings visions of the Wicker Man ;)

    I don't see why you can't do all of those things that you love. Perhaps 'branding' under all of them might not be the best thing to do, so maybe pick the thing you really want to focus on and brand other that, and open up another little Etsy shop for everything else.

    I guess it all really depends on how seriously one wants to pursue this, but we have a mixed store (only one). However, we are not trying to make a living or even a true business out of our shop. So for folks who would want to, I doubt what we are doing would be the best course of action.

    Have a great Mothers' Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! Great advice as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe use the word "holistic" somewhere in your branding. You don't need several shops unless you have gazillions of items.

    ReplyDelete