Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BIG TEA SALE!!!

Ok kids! I have never done this before but I'm having a tea sale! This weekend, starting Friday night, I will be offering all my teas (premade, not the samplers) for Buy 2 Teas and Get 1 Free!

So mix and match, get a Detox Tea for the holidays and a Happy Tummy tea for Aunt Mae and get your coworker Noggin Number for Free! Buy your friend struggling through chemo two bags of Tea-Mo-Therapy tea and get yourself Miracle Elixir to get through the winter months healthier than ever.

But, this is a weekend deal only, Friday night through Monday morning. Simply purchase the items in the shop and don't pay. I'll invoice you for the correct amount. All my teas are made by hand and are made fresh to order! If I've had it sitting for more than a week it goes into my new "Overstock" section. The teas can last up to a year and still be fresh, and once you see experience how delicious they are and how effective you'll be coming back for refills!

This sale is going on in both my Etsy and Artfire shops, so take your pick!



Why am I having a tea sale you ask? Well, to be honest its because I want more herbs and supplies! I have dozens of new items rattling around in my head and want to make some large orders but can't until I have made some more sales! So tell all your friends about my sale and you'll be seeing lots more delicious teas, invigorating bath salts, yummy lotions, and healing oils listed in my shop before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment