Monday, August 3, 2009

New Herbal Products for Sale, Just Posted!

I spent most of the weekend rearranging our apartment so that my blossoming herbal store will have its own space. Now, firmly secure in its own, temperature controlled environment I finally have my little home office and was able to pounch out a couple new products and begin trials on one new one.

So, I am pleased to introduce my two new herbal products, "Oh, I See" Eye Poultices for strained and itchy eyes (simply add water, lay on the affected eye and let the organic herbs go to work!)


Get 8 tea bags, just add water, for $5.00 plus shipping

These poultices are made of Eyebright, Jasmine, Grapeseed and Raspberry Leaf. All are 100% organic and natural. You could probably even drink this, though I can't recommend it since I haven't tried it yet.

Also, and not to be outdone, is my Rest For The Weary organic Bath Salts. Instead of just organic herbs I added a few drops of Frankincense Essential Oil to the mix (100% Therapeutic Grade, of course) for additional relaxation.
Get 5 very large tea bags of this Bath Salt mix for only $9.50
This Bath Salt is made with Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Passionflower, Chamomile, Lavender, Rosemary, and of course the Frankincense Essential Oil. No artificial smells or colors in my Bath Salts, no way! This is all natural, handmade, hand-packaged stuff my friends and oh, it smells so lovely!
Also, coming down the road will be my new Dead Sea Mud Mask. I've added in some new Essential Oils that are known to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote skin regeneration. So, after a few weeks of trials (myself and my partner as the guinea pigs, of course) we will be posting it for the rest of you! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment