Monday, August 17, 2009

From The Cave

Well folks, I spent a lot of time creating this weekend and got some really great inspiration from a trip to Wegmans (a giant and incredible grocery store). Am I the only person who gets inspiration from grocery stores??


Well, this weekend I made a new bath tea and three new herbal teas! Once my new herbs arrive I will also begin infusing some new oils for future creams and lotions. I got a request from a fan of my Facebook to make some foot soaking salts as well, so those are rattling about in my brain as well.

Take a moment to check out my new products!

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=367285



http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=367270

I'm still working on my packaging which is not coming along smoothly at all. I got some really great designs and logos from a fellow Etsy seller but none of them are large enough to use on my packaging and my lovely new sticker/laminator machine is hard to master. So, hopefully she can create a couple of label options for me this week and I will have my new packaging ready by the SWAG BAG giveaway :) Can't wait to see who wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment