Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Found a Couple GREAT Resources!

So, I've been struggling, as I am sure many of you have, to build a legitimate business here. I'm sticking receipts here and there around my office, I'm creating spreadsheets to track things and getting lost and giving up....and then I found a really fabulous resource on Etsy for many different aspects of not only working with Etsy but running a business! Here it is!



What it is, in a nutshell, is a listing of various Etsy sellers who are either very good in particular areas or are experts in particular areas and have agreed to help out fellow Etsians with their questions. The subjects range from Adobe Photoshop to tags, from bookkeeping and gemstones, and everything in between! I know I'll be taking advantage of some of these.


Also, if you have ever had a question about shipping, shipping internationally, customs, etc, this is the forum for you! I haven't had a chance to dissect it all but there is enough good information and links in here about how to ship anything to anywhere that its worth looking at if just for the links!
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment