Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Been A Week??

Well, let me apologize, I had no idea that it had been a week since I posted last. That never happens! Things have been so busy for me that it has slipped my mind completely!

This weekend went well, trip to Massachusetts and New Hampshire went as well as could be expected and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a couple years. My sister's wedding went well...I've never been to one where there were aligators, bunnies, turtles, and dogs roaming around. The keg stands were a new twist. Makes me think that my wedding plans are a tad tame.....yeah, thats ok. Oh, speaking of my wedding, we bought THE DRESS. Not the one originally planned either. In an effort to please my frazzled mother we went to try on dresses at a local David's bridal and the first three were nice but nothing special. I was beginning to think that I really wasn't a bridal gown kind of girl, until the fourth gown. Tried that baby on and the mom started crying, I was speechless, my hunny was very well impressed, and the 360 degree mirror made me fall in love.

So, this week is all about trying to catch up on orders, get some readings written out, get some teas and herbs out the door, and try to make it until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment