Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend Plans and Really Awesome Test Tubes!

I'll try to take pictures of them this weekend once they are put together, but I have this really great set of Test-tube-like spice containers that sit in this holder. They are really great and we had planned to use them, a year ago, as spice containers but then went to Ikea and got addicted to spice tins instead. These poor glass Spice-tubes have been sitting around and I finally figured out what I'm going to do with them! Use them as a container for a Bath Salt gift! 1 bath salt in each of the 6 tubes! Now to create 2 more bath salts, which shouldn't take long :)

One of my coworkers has also started going through these new mints that come in fun little plastic test-tubes and he's giving them to me, so voila! Bath Salt Samplers. I only have 2 right now, but give it time...he's addicted to those babies!
Just ordered new jars and a host of bath bomb making substances. Can't wait for them to get here, feels like Christmas! Won't be able to work with them until next weekend though. A lesson in patience.
Oh, in fabulous and completely personal news.....my Father-in-law-to-be has offered to pay for our wedding caterer! A serious chunk that we now don't have to fret over. Now we can continue to pay down debts and put $$ into savings for our future abode. Yays! I can't even begin to tell you how happy and relieved that makes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment