Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Weekend, in My Cave

This weekend I have a lot of work ahead of me as I embark on some new tea and herbal items. Not only will I be making the Bath Salt, Cleansing and Anxiety teas, as I said I would this week and have had NO time to do it, but I will also be trying to create a new tea for a fellow Etsy seller who is in need of herbal assistance AND a tea combination for those suffering from Diverticulitis.

And that's not all! Channeling Billy Mayes here....

I will also be starting some herbal infused oils as well. This means more creams down the road, massage lotions, etc! Yippee!

So, I'm putting out there a request for new ideas! What kinds of teas or herbal body products would you love to see me offer? (no pressure to buy, just looking for some great suggestions)

No comments:

Post a Comment