Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chocolate Covered Cherrie Salve - OMG!!!!

I just finished a batch of my new salve...its thicker than a cream and a lotion, and is so amazingly moisturizing. Everyone who's smelled it has wanted to eat it. Yet its not overpowering.

Oh, my, YUM! Don't eat this lotion, don't do it! I mean, its all natural, organic,etc, but it's not for eating!

So many wonderful and skin nourishing ingredients, I don't know where to begin. How about our luscious lotion base made with Jojoba oil? Not impressed? How about we add 100% organic Cocoa Butter? Still no? Well, then we'll add our own signature organic oil mixture which includes Apricot Kernal oil, calendula flowers, chamomile flowers, Jasmine Flowers, and Grapeseed Oil. Yup, I thought so.

This lotion is not only devine for the skin, leaves is incredibly soft and moisturized, but its also perfect for rashes and sensitive skin. I use the base oil alone for cracking skin and irritations and it is a miracle worker. Add the oil with the lotion and butter and you have an amazing treat.

The best part? The smell! The Apricot Kernal Oil, Grapeseed Oil and flower mixture all create an amazing smell or Marichino Cherries and the Cocoa Butter, well that smells like chocolate in the best possible way. Put them together and people will be drooling all over you! Chocolate Covered Cherries, here we come!

I'm offering it in 1 ounce tins and 2 and 3 ounce jars.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28376010
You have got to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment