Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Upcoming Redesign,Vacation, and August's Reading Sale


I just wanted to let you all know that I will be redesigning my shop, logos, etc. over the next week or so with the help of a talented Etsy Graphic Designer. I'm very excited about it and can't wait to see what she comes up with. I do love my red Buddha logo but I'm finding it difficult to print packaging because it is so bright and hard to work with. I'm very hopeful she will come up with something that really speaks to my desires for my shop. Once I have a design I'll let you all know!


Also, Thursday August 6th through Sunday August 9th I will be out of the state for my sister's wedding in Massachusetts and won't be able to respond to requests or e-mails until I return. I won't be closing the shop but all orders will be responded to when I return.


As for August's sale, I have whispered it to some of you, but I will let you know now that the Reading on sale for next month will be the Past Life Reading. I know I just did that reading not too long ago but I got a big response and requests for more. So, August 1st, this Saturday, my Past Life Reading will go from $25 to $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment